NW Gold Appraisals, LLC provides dependable and accurate appraisal service in Portland, Oregon - Multomah County and Vancouver, Washington - Clark County
- Multnomah County: Portland Metro (Includes N, NE, SE, NW, SW, Portland), Fairview, Gresham, Troutdale, Wood Village
- Washington County: Aloha, Beaverton, Cornelius, Forest Grove, Hillsboro, Sherwood, Tigard, Tualatin
- Clackamas County: Canby, Clackamas, Damascus, Gladstone, Happy Valley, Lake Oswego, Milwaukie, Oregon City, Sandy, West Linn, Wilsonville
- Yamhill County: Dayton, Dundee, Lafayette, McMinville, Newberg
- Marion County: Donald, Hubbard, Woodburn
- Columbia County: Scappoose, St Helens, Warren
- Clark County (Washington): Battle Ground, Camas, La Center, Ridgefield, Vancouver, Washougal
Types of Appraisals:
- Tax Assessments (Reducing Your Property Taxes)
- Legal Matters (Such As Divorce Matters)
- Estate Planning
- Employee Relocations
- Primary and Secondary Mortgages
- Homeowner (For Sale By Owner and PMI Removal)
We service residential housing in various age, style, and condition. From historic districts such as Alameda in the Northeast to Sellwood in the Southeast, and newer subdivisions such as Forest Heights in the Northwest. We appraise the following types of housing: single family, condos, maufactured, and 1-4 unit multi-dwellings. We offer low cost appraisals and fast turn around times typically 1 to 2 days after the time of inspection.
We are residential real estate appraisers of Oregon (License # L001580) and Washington (License #: 1601073) and members of the local RMLS and Portland Board of Realtors. We work with many large national lenders such as: Chase and RELS. We are USPAP and HVCC compliant.
If your in need of information regarding your property, here are some helpful links for your search:
We take pride in providing personalized customer service whether I'm on the phone, sending an email, or communicating through this website which you can use 24/7 for placing orders. Thank you for taking the time to visit NW Gold Appraisals, LLC. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.